Merchandise Discount Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions for CCQ Competitions and Raffles in Queensland
The name of this competition is 25% off Merchandise for Pink Ribbon Fundraisers
1. The promoter of this competition is Cancer Council Queensland, Address: 553 Gregory Terrace, Fortitude Valley, QLD 4004, ABN: 48 321 126 727. Cancer Council Queensland is a registered charity under the Collections Act 1966 (Qld) and with the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission.
2. To be eligible to use this discount, users must:
- Be a registered supporter of Pink Ribbon Fundraising 2022
- Use code ‘UNITEINPINK’ or 'PINK25' for 25% off merchandise from the Pink Ribbon Fundraising store at https://pinkribbon.cancerqld.org.au/discount/UNITEINPINK
- Make a minimum purchase of $10.
3. Using this discount is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Entrants under the age of 18 are required to have a parent or guardian read and accept these Terms and Conditions on their behalf.
4. Cancer Council Queensland reserves the right to invalidate any order which it considers to be in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
5. Cancer Council Queensland employees and directors, and their relatives are ineligible to use the discount.
6. The discount codes will be active from: Thursday, 1st September 2022 at 12:00am AEST.
7. The discount codes will be active until: Monday, 31st October 2022, at 11:59pm AEST.
8. The discount is available to Australian residents only.
9. The discount codes have a limit of 500 uses.
10. The discount is for 25% off purchases of at least $10 from the Pink Ribbon Merchandise Store.
11. Terms and conditions of the discount:
- Use code ‘UNITEINPINK’ for 25% off merchandise from the Pink Ribbon Fundraising store at https://pinkribbon.cancerqld.org.au/discount/UNITEINPINK
- Must make a minimum purchase of $10 to use discount.
- Discount is exclusive to PRF supporters.
- Discount cannot be applied to bundles.
- Excludes any other discounts.
- Cannot combine with other discounts.
- Limit of one use per customer.
- Discount code will be active from 12:00am AEST 1st September 2022 to 31st October 2022 11:59pm AEST.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNIFICATION
12. To the fullest extent permitted by law, entrants waive any and all rights that they or any other person claiming through them may have, against Cancer Council Queensland, its directors, employees and agents, and they release Cancer Council Queensland, its directors, employees and agents from any and all claims, actions, proceedings and demands arising in relation to any injury (including death), property damage, consequential loss and any other loss, that is suffered by them or any person claiming through them as a direct or indirect result of their use of the discount, regardless of whether such loss arises under statute or in tort including the negligence of Cancer Council Queensland or otherwise.
13. To the fullest extent permitted by law, entrants will indemnify and keep indemnified Cancer Council Queensland, its directors, employees and agents against any claim or proceedings that is made, threatened or commenced, including for consequential loss and loss of profits and including legal costs on a full indemnity basis, that Cancer Council Queensland, its employees or agents incur or suffer as a direct or indirect result of the of the discount.
14. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Cancer Council Queensland all warranties or guarantees regarding the event including any warranty or guarantee that any services will be rendered with due care and skill or that any goods supplied in connection with those services will be reasonably fit for the purpose for which they are supplied. To the extent that liability for any warranty or guarantee cannot by law be excluded, then, to the fullest extent permitted by law, Cancer Council Queensland's liability:
for death, physical or mental injury or disease (including any aggravation or acceleration of such injury or disease) is entirely excluded; and otherwise, is limited, at Cancer Council Queensland's option, to supplying the goods or services again or paying the cost of having the goods or services supplied again.
“Cancer Council”, “we”, “us” or “our” means Cancer Council Australia or the Cancer Council in the State or Territory in which you are participating in the fundraising activity, or in your State or Territory of residence (as applicable). Full details of Cancer Council Australia and its State and Territory members are available here: http://www.cancer.org.au/about-us/state-and-territory-councils/.